The marijuana revolution is happening before our very eyes. The cannabis industry is booming right now. Recreational use is currently completely legal in 11 states. Medical marijuana is in over 30 states. So what does this mean for investors who want to get into a new market while it is still in its infancy?
What we see here is a massive growth opportunity. Legal marijuana in the US last year was around a $10 billion business that’s expected to grow to over 100 billion dollars within the next 12 years, with over 50 million Americans using cannabis. That’s a lot of growth opportunities.
This week host Ian Wyatt sits down with Dr. Jeremy Weisz once again to talk about the upcoming cannabis industry and the huge investment potential that will come along with it.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [2:13] The unfolding legalization of Marijuana nationwide
- [5:03] Why Ian is excited about investing in the Marijuana sector
- [7:41] Marijuana-infused products that are being developed
- [9:43] Mainstream acceptance of cannabis is already here
- [17:45] The vaping issue is a black market problem, not one of safety
- [22:22] Ian’s favorite companies that he likes for possible investments
- [28:44] The stocks in cannabis companies are at a discount right now
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you his lessons learned from my many successes and failures.
Plus, with 20+ years as an investment research analyst, they’ve developed a deep network of financial professionals. This means that they are able to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to DailyProfit.com and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors.