Ian Wyatt is the President of Wyatt Investment Research. He has been helping regular investors uncover hidden growth opportunities by beating the market and finding great investments at attractive prices. Ian has been actively investing in the stock market for the past 30 years. He’s also spent more than 20 years publishing his investment ideas online to help fellow investors benefit from his successes and failures.
Ian Wyatt is also the host of the Daily Profit Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll hear:
- Ian Wyatt discusses what investors need to look into as the country re-opens
- Why the number of positive COVID-19 cases has been increasing in the US
- Ian shares his experience over the last 3 months and how he misinterpreted the future of the stock market
- How the Federal Reserve responded to COVID-19
- The impact of the current health crisis on the real estate market, and how that will in turn affect the co-working industry
- Ian shares his thoughts on the current and future states of the travel, hospitality, and entertainment industries
- Why the e-commerce industry has boomed during the pandemic
- Ian shares his concerns about the 30 million unemployed Americans and the ever-growing wealth divide
- Where to learn more about Ian Wyatt
In this episode…
As of mid-June 2020, effects of the COVID-19 outbreak are still being felt all over the country. More and more people are losing their jobs, and businesses in the travel and hospitality industries are suffering due to the social distancing regulations. However, other industries, such as real estate and e-commerce, have experienced positive outcomes, and the stock market and many investors remain optimistic about the future of the US economy. But as the number of people testing positive for the virus is still on the rise, one question remains: What does the future hold for these different industries?
In this episode of The Daily Profit Show, host Ian Wyatt is interviewed by John Corcoran, co-founder of Rise25 Media, about the future of the travel, hospitality, entertainment, real estate, and e-commerce industries post-COVID-19. Tune in as Ian talks about the Federal Reserve’s response to the outbreak, why he is optimistic about the return of live events, and his concerns about the long-term impacts this pandemic will have on the country.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- The Daily Profit
- Wyatt Investment Research
- Wyatt Investment Research contact no.: 1-888-875-1960
- Ian Wyatt on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Rise25 Media
- Ian Wyatt’s interview with Dr. Jeremy Weisz in March 2020
- S&P 500 Index
- The Federal Reserve
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Vornado Realty Trust
- Line Nation Entertainment
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Daily Profit. Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit show wants to help you become a better investor by sharing with you the lessons he learned from his many successes and failures.
With 20+ years as an investment research analyst, Ian Wyatt’s Daily Profit has developed a deep network of financial professionals, making it possible to tap into a vast group of experts to bring you unique and actionable ideas that you won’t find elsewhere.
All you have to do is go to Daily Profit and sign up for Ian’s free e-letter to get access to his top investment ideas and favorite growth sectors. You can also subscribe to this podcast so that you’ll never miss out on a single episode.